Germany - Closing Out a Mixed Year - 15 Nov to 27 Dec 1939

15 Nov 1939: The newly-deployed 169. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
The trained SS-Verfügungstruppe is returned to Panzerarmee Guderian.
20 Nov 1939: I decline Mussolini's request again.
22 Nov 1939: The 161. Infanterie-Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
Two trained Infanterie-Divisionen (mot.) are returned to Panzerarmee Guderian....
....while the 11. Panzer-Division is assigned to Armee Reserve.
I order the 2. and 3. Panzer-Divisionen to Berlin.
I create 3 new Air Wings in Bohemia then order Pilot Exercises for them.
28 Nov 1939: I unlock the Air Doctrine Hunt and Destroy.
05 Dec 1939: Research has been completed on Improved Oil Processing....
....then select Improved Rubber Processing next.
My current Research projects.
17 Dec 1939: Three Infanterie-Divisionen have been deployed and are placed in training.
21 Dec 1939: Not looking good for Finland....
....and I've just noticed that Estonia has already been annexed by the Soviets.
The trained 168. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Frankreich.
24 Dec 1939: Henschel receives the Trait Engine Optimization.
I select Krupp as my preferred Industrial Concern.
27 Dec 1939: We have completed Research on Basic Large Airframe....
....and I select Advanced Small Airframe from Focke Wulf next.
I still have to wait for the Engine III for advanced aircraft. 

Comments