Germany - More From the Home Front - 30 Jan to 11 Feb 1940

30 Jan 1940: Research has been completed on 1940 Destroyer Hull....
....and I select All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme from Blohm & Voss next.
My current Research projects.
30-31 Jan 1940: The trained 181. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Frankreich....
....while the 197. Infanterie-Division is used to create Armee Baltikum commanded by General Küchler and assigned to the border with Lithuania.
31 Jan 1940: The conquest of Yugoslavia has brought the Reich welcome resources so now I can reduce imports. I cancel Chromium imports from South Africa and Turkey.
I also reduce Tungsten imports from Portugal.
01 Feb 1940: I remind the Dutch again. The UK is very active now.
I increase Panzer IV A production.
08 Feb 1940: I assign 3 ex-Yugoslavian Submarines to III. U-Boots Flotille.
Also a Cosatal Defence Ship and a Destroyer to Ostseeflotte.
The last vessel is transferred to Marineschule Kiel.
The trained Destroyers Z15 and Z16 are also assigned to Ostseeflotte.
11 Feb 1940: The 291. Infanterie-Division has been deployed and is placed in training....
....and the trained 198. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Baltikum.
Messerschmitt receives the Trait Liquid-Cooled Engines. 
The next generation Wehrmacht is in progress. 

Comments