Germany - A New Modern Destroyer - 26 Mar to 10 Apr 1940

26 Mar 1940: The barebones of a 1940 Destroyer Hull.
I add a Torpedo Launcher and an Anti-Submarine Mortar.
Then Anti-Air Batteries and a Light Battery with 12.7 cm Guns.
I add the Electronics - Sonar and Fire Control.
I add another Torpedo Launcher.
The MIO is Blohm & Voss.
I add 2 Production lines of the Skaggerak Class Destroyer. The second gets Dockyards when the last 1936 Destroyer has been completed.
My Aircraft Carrier production.
Kampfgeschwader 1 'Hindenburg' requires more Pilot Exercises.
31 Mar 1940: The newly-deployed 298. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
07 Apr 1940: Research has been completed on Improved Small Airframe....
....and I select Improved Medium Airframe from Focke Wulf next.
My current Research projects. I need the Heavy MG for the Fw 190.
The 293. Infanterie-Division has been deployed and is placed in training.
I add multiple Rail improvements to the Construction queue. They are coloured orange on the map.
10 Apr 1940: I now start renamimg Armeen. Armee Süd becomes Armee Italien.
In the Theatre East I now have Armee Süd, Armee Mitte and Armee Nord.
I can put the Eastern Armeen into an Armeegruppe later. 

Comments