Germany - The Ju-87 G and the Fw 190 A - 13 Apr to 19 Apr 1940

13 Apr 1940: The UK now has 120 points and I beleive that's the maximum. I'll do one more anyway.
The newly-deployed 299. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
18 Apr 1940: Research has been completed on Heavy MG....
....and I select Improved Large Airframe next.
My current Research projects.
The Abwehr receives Hanna Kuhn as a new operative, an infiltrator.
19 Apr 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Form Department.
The Soviet Union's codes are to be decrypted....
....and the next upgrade is Radio Interception Group (I).
My Aircraft production. It's time to upgrade our Stuka.
I select the Improved Small Airframe and add Engines III and Dive Brakes.
The Main Armament is Armour Piercing Bomb Locks.
Secondary Armament is 2 x Heavy MG and 1 x Cannon I....
....then Radio Navigation and Bomb Sights.
The Ju 87 G is ready for production.
It replaces the Ju 87 currently in production.
Now I need an Improved Fighter.
I add Engines III, 4 x Heavy MG, 2 x Cannon I and Radio Navigation I.
Next I add Armour Plates and Self-Sealing Tanks.
The Fw 190 A is ready for production....
...and its MIO is of course Focke Wulf.
I shall produce parallel to an improved Bf 109. 

Comments