Germany - More Panzer-Divisionen - 04 Jan to 24 Jan 1940

04 Jan 1940: Resistance levels in former Yugoslavia are either stable or dropping. Good news.
Three Panzer-Divisionen have been deployed and all have their full complement of Panzer IV A's.
They are placed in training.
I remind the Dutch again.
05 Jan 1940: Research has been completed on Engines III....
....and I select Heavy MG from Heinkel next.
My current Research projects.
07 Jan 1940: The 933. Infanterie-Division (mot.) has been deployed and is placed in training....
....while the trained 170. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Frankreich.
10 Jan 1940: The Focus Expanded Dockyard Facilities has been completed....
....and I select Synthetic Rubber next.
My non-Capital Ship Naval production.
12 Jan 1940: Only Trucks and Medium Panzer are missing for the next 3 Panzer-Divisionen.
The trained Destroyer Z14 is assigned to Ostseeflotte....
....while the U-Booten U-52 and U-53 are assigned to III. U-Boots Flotille docked in Dalmatia.
23 Jan 1940: I also refuse a non-aggression pact with Italy. When will Benito get the message? Maybe my lack of cooperation is deterring him from further aggression.
24 Jan 1940: We have completed researching Paratroopers I....
....and I select Mountain Infantry II next.
We now a total of 146 Divisions with increasingly modern equipment. 

Comments