Italy - The Home Theatre - 24 May to 01 Jul 1936

24 May 1936: Good news becausee the Soviets can't protect Yugoslavia against Italy.
30 May 1936: Three divisions from Army Libia require furthe training
The trained 2nd Colonial Division is returned to Army Ethiopia....
....while 2 Infantry Divisions are assigned to Army Austria.
I create Army Zara with the 3 Armoured Divisions plus a Cavalry Regiment and send it to Zara.
10 Jun 1936: My current Research and it appears that my plans for Army Austria are good.
18 Jun 1936: France is still guaranteeing the independence of Czechoslovakia, Romania and Yugoslavia. I have no diplomatic options with France.
22 Jun 1936: Interesting that I can Send Volunteers to Germany. I won't though. Also Research has been completed on Basic Machine Tools....
....and I select Concentrated Industry I next.
My updated Research list.
24 Jun 1936: The Focus Fiocchi Munizioni has been completed....
....and I select Air Innovations next. Another 35 day Focus.
My non-Armour Army production. Why am I producing so many of these old 75 mm Artillery pieces?
The trained 24th Infantry Division is assigned to Army Austria....
....and the 3rd CCNN Division is returned to Army Libia.
Italy is responsible for most of the World Tension followed by Germany.
The German Civil War and the Nazis are clearly losing. I'm not going to support Hitler.
I order Pilot Exercises for two Bomber Wings based at Lombardia.
28 Jun 1936: I select Agip as my Industrial Concern placing more emphasis on refining products.
29 Jun 1936: Benito is making it clear to the people that war against Austria is inevitable.
01 Jul 1936: The Global Summary and I am content with being #5. We are nicely sandwiched between Japan and France.
Both Germanys look bad at the moment but when their Civil War is over that will quickly change. 

Comments