Germany - Post-Conflict Organization - 05 Nov to 15 Nov 1939

05 Nov 1939: The Resistance levels in the conquered states are low but rising.
I place the III. U-Boots Flotille back on hold.
The 4 Air Wings supporting the offensive are ordered to Moravia and have been unassigned.
06 Nov 1939: All 4 Air Wings require further Pilot Exercises.
Pilot Exercises are also ordered for 3 Air Wings in Brandenburg....
....and Jagdseschwader 7 'Nowotny' at Poznan.
08 Nov 1939: The 198. Infanterie-Division has been deployed and is sent to training.
The trained 10. Panzer-Division is returned to Panzerarmee Guderian....
....while 3 Divisionen in the Panzerarmee require more training.
The 9. Panzer-Division is assigned to Armee Reserve.
My Aircraft production....
....Panzer production....
....and the remaining Army production. Looking great.
I import more Rubber from the United Kingdom.
09 Nov 1939: I plan the upgrade of the infrastructure in 3 states in order to gain more domestic resources.
11 Nov 1939: Research has been completed on Depth Charge Mortar....
....and I select 1940 Destroyer Hull from Blohm & Voss next.
My current Research projects.
14 Nov 1939: I create 2 new Air Wings in Bosnia and order Pilot Exercises for them.
The Finns have lost some territory but are still holding on.
I assign 6 trained U-Booten to I. U-Boots Flotille....
....and the Destroyer Z13 to the Ostseeflotte.
I order Naval Exercises for the captured Yugoslavian Task Force.
15 Nov 1939: Not looking too good for the Chinese.
I really need to distance myself from Japan. 

Comments