Germany - The Graf Zeppelin Aircraft Carrier - 21 Mar to 26 Mar 1940

21 Mar 1940: I'd might as well quit here. I just can't keep up with the UK.
Macedonia is now German, guys!
22 Mar 1940: I assign 5 trained Type VII U-Booten to III. U-Boots Flotille.
22 Mar 1940: The first German Aircraft Carrier, Graf Zeppelin, has been launched and is in training.
The Resistance levels in former Yugoslavia have stabilized at 8%. Hopefully time will reduce them further.
Former Czechoslovakia has stabilized at 6%.
I create a Festungs-Division (Fortress Division) consisting of 4 x Infantry Battalions, an Engineer Company and an Artillery Battery. I later change it to a Sicherheits-Division (Security Division).
I ensure that it doesn't receive modern equipment and can use all the captured stuff. I have 30K foreign Infantry Equipment stockpiled.
I want to recruit 8 x 8 Divisions for rear-echelon duties.
I start with a 3 Battalion-strong Fallschirmjäger-Division. Useless....
....so I create a 'real' division.
At the moment I can only recruit 4 divisions. That may increase later.
25 Mar 1940: The newly-deployed 296. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
26 Mar 1940: Research has been completed on All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme....
....and I select 1940 Cruiser Hull from Germaniawerft next.
My current Research projects.
That ws a busy post. 

Comments