Germany - New Panzer-Divisionen and New Challengers - 07 Jul to 31 Jul 1940

07 Jul 1940: I select Institute Press Censorship in order to weed out minority groups within the Reich.
11 Jul 1940: I assign 4 trained Type VII U-Booten to the IV. and V. U-Boots Flottillen. (Oops! I'll fix that.)
I create 2 new Air Wings in Oberbayern....
....and two more in Macedonia. I order Pilot Exercises for Air Wings where necessary.
I also create 3 new Air Wings in Northern Hungary and order Pilot Exercises.
15 Jul 1940: Focke Wulf receives the Trait Light Airframe.
I plan 5 more Military Factories for MP 38 production.
18 Jul 1940: The Abwehr has been upgraded with Government Cypher School (I)....
....and Government Cypher School (II) is selected next.
I add Infrastructure upgrades to the Construction queue in 3 States in order to increase the yield of key Resources.
22 Jul 1940: Daimler Benz has received the Trait Defensive Equipment. (Or maybe not.)
The newly-deployed 134. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
The trained 299. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Nord.
24 Jul 1940: Three Panzer-Divisionen have been deployed and they are placed in training.
26 Jul 1940: The new 934. Infanterie-Division (mot.) is also sent to Armeeschule.
31 Jul 1940: Ditto for the 123. Infanterie-Division.
The War Tension is higher and I now see why. Both Italy and the Soviet Union are planning wars against Greece and Japan respectively.
The Global Summary and we are still #2. The United Kingdom has increased its lead as I suspected.
What to do next with two wars upcoming? 

Comments