Germany - The Abwehr is Created - 11 Feb to 21 Mar 1940

11 Feb 1940: I need more Tungsten because of the increased Panzer IV production so I import it from Sweden.
16 Feb 1940: The trained 169. Infanterie-Division is assigned to Armee Baltikum.
Finland is now in dire straits.
18 Feb 1940: Finland and the Soviets have signed a White Peace.
I add two Oil Refineries to the Construction queue. They will be built in Königsberg and Warszawa.
25 Feb 1940: The 161. Infanterie-Division is fully-trained and is assigned to Armee Baltikum.
I agree to a non-aggression pact with Finland.
I remind the Dutch again. The UK is now 15 points ahead!
02 Mar 1940: The newly-deployed 292. Infanterie-Division is placed in training.
I create Panzerarmee Manstein from Armee Reserve and order it to garrison the Warszawa region.
10 Mar 1940: I place the new 294. Infanterie-Division in training.
17 Mar 1940: I assign 3 trained Infanterie-Divisionen to Armee Baltikum.
18 Mar 1940: I create 2 new Air Wings in Macedonia. These are old aircraft in a quiet sector.
I order Pilot Exercises for them.
20 Mar 1940: I create the Intelligence Agency Abwehr.
I select Form Department for the Cryptology Department.
21 Mar 1940: The Focus Synthetic Rubber has been completed....
....and I select Befriend China next. Hopefully Japan is upset.
Finally the War Summary and we still occopy the #2 slot but we are closing the gap.
The United States is still very weak. Are they asleep? 

Comments