Germany - Civil War in Italy - 27 Jan to 04 Feb 1941

27 Jan 1941: I accept the generous offer.
I ask for Military Access to UK territory....
....and it is granted.
The 97. leichte Infanterie-Division has been deployed and I place it in training.
I place the Bulgarian divisions in Armee Balkan and Armee Frankreich.
I order the 10. Panzer-Division to support our attack SW of Ferrara.
30. Jan 1941: I feared that may happen. I can't influence Romania's decision.
My non-Panzer Army production.
I add 4 x 3 Military Factories to the Construction queue.
I commence the Machine-Assisted Decryption (III) upgrade for the Abwehr.
We shall greatly benefit from Finland as an ally against the Soviet Union later.
Thank you Finland and your time will come Stalin.
01 Feb 1940: I ship 3 Divisionen from Armee Frankreich to Ascona.
The resistace in Istria will soon end.
03 Feb 1941: Research has been completed on Excavation II....
....and I select Construction III next.
Churchill asks for Military Access to the Reich's territory and I grant it.
I've run out of Fuel so I start cutting back Fuel expenditures like this one and more.
04 Feb 1941: That is excellent news.
We have completed Research on the 7,5 cm PaK 40 Anti-Tank Gun....
....and I select 2 cm Flakvierling 38 Anti-Air Gun from Rheinmetall next.
The 'green' territory is Mussolini's territory and we are at war with him.
This turn of events should help us quickly end this war. 

Comments