Turkey - Weighing My Options - 27 Apr to 04 May 1915

27 Apr 1915: Going to war isn't enough to increase my conscription.
All British troops have left Kuwait!
France will be at war with the Qing Dynasty on 19 June. As if they didn't have enough problems.
Not much happening in Southern Arabia either.
Italy is supporting the UK with Horse-drawn vehicles.
Next Italy will probably join the Entente.
Austria-Hungary is supporting Germany with 8 cm Field Artillery....
....and have sent an Expedition Force.
So I can send 5 divisions as a volunteer force.
The UK would accept 5 divisions too. Crazy world.
That's another option which I'm not considering.
30 Apr 1915: The Germans have captured Verdun and are now halfway to Paris in just 9 days of war. Will there be a Miracle on the Marne?
02 May 1915: The research on Mustard Gas has finished.
I research Tank Prototype next,
My research projects as of May 1915..
04 May 1915: I create the 9th Scout Plane Wing at Epirus, Greece and assign it to patrolling the Central Mediterranean.
The German thrust into France is not losing any momentum.
Russia appears to be in trouble too.
I order 2nd Army to Thessaloniki.
I deploy the 57th Piyade Tümeni....
....and place it in training.
That's all for this post. I'm convinced that I need to join the Central Powers but at the moment Austria-Hungary won't accept me and secondly my troops are in the wrong place for a sudden attack. Also Italy will be joining the Entente soon and I have an issue with them.

Comments