Turkey - More Upgrades - 24 Mar to 15 May 1914

24 Mar 1914: In the last post I voiced my concern about the low manpower so it's time to lower my recruitment. I first deploy the two Infantry Mountain Divisions....
....then cancel further recruitment.
I assign my new MF to Support Equipment.
I also import Steel from France.
My Focus Tree. I can select the light grey ones. No easy choices here.
01 Apr 1914: I transfer the trained submarine to my Submarine Fleet....
....and the three destroyers are assigned to Reserve Fleet 1 docked in Greece.
Austria-Hungary is researching Military Harmonization. I wish I had that option.
15 Apr 1914: Further recruitment reduction. I deploy the 51st Division....
....then cancel that recruitment slot.
I'm now recruiting 3 divisions per tranche instead of 6 earlier. I also deploy the 3rd Reserve Division.
17 Apr 1914: I assign the fully-trained 29th and 32nd Divisions to 1st Army.
I still have Field Gun and Support Equipment deficits.
I replace Horse-Drawn Vehicles with Early Motorization.
21 Apr 1914: My research on Submarine III has completed.
My next choice is Early Artillery Upgrade I.
10 May 1914: My Focus Aviation Effort has completed.
I choose Fighter Focus next.
13 May 1914: 2nd Infantry (Reserve) Division is assigned to 4th Army....
....while 39th Division is sent to 1st Army. I now count 45 A-H divisions at the border.
15 May 1914: Another submarine has completed training.
OE Task Force 3 now patrols in the Aegean Sea.
My Naval Production. As soon as the last Sub II Mk2 is completed the two Dockyards will commence building Sub III Mk1s.
I'm still not sure how the Great War will begin, if at all. I need more time to further develop my Armed Forces so I'm in no hurry....

Comments