Turkey - The Balkan League - 06 Feb to 02 Apr 1912

06 Feb 1912: The current Production for the Army - it's looking a lot better than a year ago.
16 Feb 1912: The Research on Early Tank Project has finished.
I select the final 1910 Electronic Engineering tech Improved Submarine Compartments.
26 Feb 1912: R.I.P.
The Balkan League is formed. An alliance against Austria-Hungary? Only fools believe that! It is obviously aimed against the Ottoman Empire. You want our territory? Then come and get it, guys. My army invites you all with open arms and loaded cannon!
06 Mar 1912: The new destroyer class enters production. An older class is to be upgraded.
09 Mar 1912: Now the final Production tech Vest Pocket Camera is being researched.
I place more emphasis on Armour design.
23 Mar 1912: My Construction queue. Emphasis is placed on CFs and trenches south of Sofia, the Bulgarian capital.
24 Mar 1912: My Field Gun deficit is slowly being solved.
I assign my Cavalry Army to defend the border with Greece. I intend a flexible response if attacked.
26 Mar 1912: And they are on their way. 11 divisions each with 3 regiments. Remind me to strengthen them. Perhaps with armoured vehicles.
31 Mar 1912: The Focus Assert Position in Europe has been completed. It's time for the major powers to recognize Turkey's potential.
I select Bureaucracy next to gain another CF.
02 Apr 1912: The Balkan Front. The 14 divisions SE of Sarajevo are A-H units.
The four members of the Balkan League are Greece,
Bulgaria,
Serbia...
...and the dwarf-monarchy Montenegro.
We have friends in both the Entente and Central Powers.
I start a Lend Lease program with Ottoman Albania so that they can defend themselves if only a little...
....and of course they accept.
We are now the number 7 power in the world. 24 of UK's 30 points come from their 24 fleets!
That ends this post, folks. When will the so-called Balkan League make their move? Plenty of fun in the Balkans!

Comments