Turkey - Post-War Reorganization - 14 Nov 1912 to 01 Feb 1913

14 Nov 1912: Because of the high level of resistance in Plovdiv I form a small "Plovdiv Garrison" and station it there.
I also move 2nd Army to Thessaloniki.
03 Dec 1912: I transfer two MFs to Field Gun production.
11 Dec 1912: The Doctrine Air Squadron has completed.
I select Entrenching Battalions next.
17 Dec 1912: I commence recruiting Cavalry Divisions primarily to replace those in 3rd Army (Occupation) which I intend using with Armoured Cars.
I add projects to the Construction queue.
I also order that 2nd Army be shipped to Crete. From there I can ship it to the Middle East, Arabia or even back to Europe much faster than if it took the land route.
22 Dec 1912: It is well supplied.
I also plan a fuel silo to be constructed in Jordan.
05 Jan 1913: The Focus Equipment Effort has completed....
....and I select Dockyard Expansion as the next Focus. I need to modernize and expand the Turkish Navy.
The Naval Screen plus naval production.
I deploy 3 divisions early....
....and place them in training.
08 Jan 1913: The research on Field Artillery Wheels has finished.
I select Marines I next.
09 Jan 1913: My 2. Airship Wing needs pilot training.
I create the 2nd Ottoman Empire Fleet for operations outside of the Black Sea. I split the fleet into two Task Forces and order the 4th Task Force to Hejaz.
16 Jan 1913: The OE TF 4 is patrolling the Red Sea.
17 Jan 1913: I commence improving diplomatic relations with Jabal Shammar.
19 Jan 1913: Finally peace in the Far East.
01 Feb 1913: The Panhard-Genty is ready for further development.
I select the Krupp 76.2mm Field Gun next.
The Ottoman Empire is now the 7th ranking nation in the world.
The years of modernization and expansion are beginning to show. Until soon.

Comments