Turkey - The Balkan League (II) - 02 Apr to 09 Jun 1912

02 Apr 1912: I've put more ships in training (top right) plus my current Research projects.
I also add another regiment to my Cavalry Divisions.
04 Apr 1912: I have plenty of fuel so I can train most of my ships at the same time.
A look at Austria-Hungary. Nothing special to report.
I organize a military parade in Albania. The benefits outweigh the cost.
 Good. They have Army Effort as their Focus.
07 Apr 1912: I select Ismail Envor as my Chief of Airforce.
14 Apr 1912: I create a "Mountainized" version of my Infantry Division....
....then start recruiting one in Istanbul.
15 Apr 1912: Indeed a tragedy!
16 Apr 1912: My Army Production is looking good.
24 Apr 1912: No need to adjust my Construction queue either.
25 Apr 1912: My research of Improved Submarine Compartments has completed.
I commence developing the Hotchkiss armoured car.
30 Apr 1912: My Cavalry Army is fully trained but is now 33% stronger which could make a difference in a battle.
02 May 1912: We shall of course attend the Olympic Games in Stockholm.
Two Infantry Divisions are deployed early and placed in training while...
....two fully trained divisions are assigned to 1st Army on the Serbian border,
27 May 1912: The Army Doctrine Mass Charge has been researched.
I select Submarine I (1906) as the next tech.
09 Jun 1912: The Focus Bureaucracy has completed and Serbia declares war on the Ottoman Empire! I was hoping for more time to prepare for this predictable conflict.
So we are at war again! Until soon....

Comments