Turkey - Qing Dynasty and France - 21 Dec 1914 to 10 Jan 1915

21 Dec 1914: Well that is a surprise. How does that change things? Should I be worried about all their troops on our common border?.
I add the 52nd Piyade Tümeni to 2nd Army.
Two divisions of the army are ordered from Constantinople to Sofia.
I decide to form an Intelligence Agency.
I rearrange the Construction queue.
I've just noticed that World Tension has jumped to 63%. It appears that France and the Qing Dynasty are at odds over French Indo-China.
24 Dec 1914: As I mentioned earlier I add two extra battalions to the template of my Armoured Car Division.
02 Jan 1915: My current Recruit and Deploy policy.
The British now only have 3 divisions in Kuwait.
The first fully-trained Submarine III is transferred to the OE Submarine Fleet.
In my Task Force 1 none of the ships are fully trained yet.
The Compliance Levels in the occupied territories.
That's what increased World Tension and the French replied in kind.
My Logistics table. No problems here.
06 Jan 1915: My new Fighter has finished development.
I begin researching Seaplane I next....
....and place the Halberstadt D.II in production.
10 Jan 1915: We are still #7 in the world and that probably won't change for a while.
The big question is will the Qing Dynasty join the Central Powers? France is much more powerful than the Qing but in Europe not in SE Asia. Until soon!

Comments