Turkey - Mainly The Balkans - 30 Jan to 24 Mar 1914

30 Jan 1914: A warning that I have low manpower. Worrisome.
04 Feb 1914: I deploy two infantry divisions early.
07 Feb 1914: Two divisions in the Training Army are fully trained. The Jabal Shammar Division is assigned to 1st Army....
...while the 3rd Cavalry Division is put on occupation duties and another Armoured Car Division is created.
It is also assigned to 1st Army.
18 Feb 1914: My border with Austria-Hungary.
I convert a Reserve Division to an Infantry Mountain Division.
In Jabbal Shammar I transfer 7th Armoured Car Division to 6th Army.
19 Feb 1914: I rearrange my fleets a little. (See the arrows and numbers top-right.)
02 Mar 1914: The Focus Airfield Expansion has completed.
I choose Aviation Effort next because my Airforce has fallen behind. (Romania was researching Aviation Effort III remember?)
I import more Aluminium from Germany.
05 Mar 1914: 28th Division is assigned to 1st Army.
It now has 18 divisions assigned to it but there a 40 divisions on the other side of the border.
15 Mar 1914: I deploy 4th Cavalry Division early and place it in training.
16 Mar 1914: There 25th Division is full-trained and is assigned to 1st Army.
My Field Gun deficit is looking much better but I'm still concerned about my shortage of Support Equipment.
Italy is investing in Military Factories....
....while the United Kingdom is interfering in the Balkans. Not nice!
I decide to improve diplomatic relations with them.
22 Mar 1914: The technology Early Motorized has been researched.
I choose to research Gas Mask next.
24 Mar 1914: My current Research Projects:-
I take a break here and we are still 6th in the world. Our Air Power (airships) is contributing greatly.
My low manpower is beginning to worry me so I shall reduce the number of divisions being recruited. I can only increase conscription if I'm at war and that is not my goal at the moment.

Comments