Turkey - Consolidation - 30 Aug to 12 Oct 1913

30 Aug 1913: Research on the Krupp 76.2mm gun has completed. A 1914 technology.
I select Improved Infantry Equipment I next. More 1914 technology.
My current Research Projects.
21 Sep 1913: Two more infantry divisions are deployed and I place them in training.
I add the new Military Factory to the Krupp artillery production. Over 2500 of the old guns have to be replaced.
25 Sep 1913: We did that earlier flying aircraft from Istanbul to Hejaz.
My modern Light Cruiser II has arrived.
I decide to research Seaplane Tender I next. Battleships can wait.
12 Oct 1913: The Focus Annex Jabal Shammar has completed.
There is no conflict - it is simply annexed. It's only division is incorporated into the Turkish Army....
....and upgraded to a frontline Infantry Division.
I select Develop The Empire as my next Focus
We are #7 in the world and only 1 point behind Austria-Hungary but they have almost twice as many divisions as us.
The Navy needs attention again. My first submarine has arrived and it receives its own fleet which commences naval exercises.
I add extra armour and an armour piercing cannon to the Light Cruiser II ship.
I order my Red Sea fleet back to port.
The fleet is heading to Hejaz. I also rename the three Naval Theatres.
I'm reorganize my fleets a little. I use the Aegean Sea as a training area.
Finally I plan the construction of a trench system along my border with Austria-Hungary. Not shown on the map is a level 4 coastal fortification in Montenegro.
That has completed my Arabian policy. Now I must concentrate on the upcoming conflict north of the Empire. I don't want to get dragged into it but all options are open. Until soon.

Comments