Turkey - Hot August? - 19 Jul to 23 Aug 1914

19 Jul 1914: The sorely awaited Fighter Focus has completed.
I choose Liberty Ethos next because of the 20% Trade bonus.
23 Jul 1914: The 29th and 32nd Piyadi Tümeni are returned to 1st Army.
The 46th Piyadi Tümeni is returned to the Plovdiv Garrison....
...while the 11th Division is assigned back to 3rd Army after re-training.
Finally 41st Division is returned to 2nd Army.
31 Jul 1914: My Logistics are looking a lot better.
05 Aug 1914: My research on Gas Mask has finished.
Which Fighter model should I choose? I select the Halberstadt D.II because of greater Air Attack and Speed.
I decide to improve diplomatic relations with Austria-Hungary.
The Germans are working on the Reorganization Act....
....while the Irish are keeping the British busy.
As you can see we are not too fond of the United Kingdom.
Finally I deploy the 4th Reserve Infantry Division and it will of course receive further training.
09 Aug 1914: I transfer 2 divisions from 2nd Army to 4th Army which is charged with guarding my ports. I've added a few new ports to be guarded hence the need for more troops.
16 Aug 1914: This mammoth project is finally completed.
17 Aug 1914: I deploy a new Air Wing to the Nejd Emirate.
23 Aug 1914: I assign the 48th Piyade Tümeni to 2nd Army.
I transfer a couple of MFs to Support Equipment production. Also we shall be receiving a new Light Cruiser in December.
We are still 6th in the world and leaving A-H behind us but where are their aircraft? Hiding them in reserve?
No war so far presumably because a Serb has not assassinated a Habsburg. Oh well!

Comments