Turkey - Countdown to War - 23 Feb to 20 Apr 1915

23 Feb 1915: Germany's National Focus doesn't appear to be very warlike....
....and the United Kingdom is calling up 23,000 troops.
The Ottoman Empire has friends on both sides of the divide.
09 Mar 1915: I need that extra Infrastructure because that is wherr most of my Steel comes from.
I import 16 Aluminium from Austria-Hungary.
11 Mar 1915: My Production isn't causing any headaches. I still need a lot of field guns to be upgraded though.
13 Mar 19115: The 5th Infantry (Reserve) Division is assigned to 4th Army. I now have 89 divisions.
Finally I assign 41st Division to the Plovdiv Garrison.
20 Mar 1915: My Intelligence Agency is upgraded with Blueprint Stealing.
I import Oil from Persia.
22 Mar 1915: 6th Infantry (Reserve) Division is deployed and I put it in training.
Ditto for 7th Cavalry Division.
I decide that the 57th Piyade Tümeni will be the last division of this kind for a while.
I adjust my Production of Army equipment placing more emphasis on Infantry Equipment and Armoured Cars.
23 Mar 1915: I assign another trained Submarine III to the OE Submarine Fleet.
I organize a final lend lease shipment to Ottoman Albania.
02 Apr 1915: The status of my lend lease shipments.
10 Apr 1915: France's Focus doesn't look good - look at the one below it!
I assign 53rd Piyade Tümeni to 2nd Army.
19 Apr 1915: That's what I feared - France will declare war on Germany when the Focus is completed.
No change in  Austria-Hungary....
....and Germany doesn't appear to be too worried. Maybe they are already well prepared.
All's quiet on the Eastern Front too.
It looks like France wants to win in Europe before dealing with problems in Indo-Chine.

Comments