Turkey - The last Balkan War? - 05 Oct to 14 Nov 1912

05 Oct 1912: It's over for Bulgaria and the stats are finally showing that we are winning!
06 Oct 1912: Now it's official....
15 Oct 1912: We have researched Submarine II, a modern submarine.
I start research Pre-Dreadnought I next.
I also select Field Artillery Wheels which increases the mobility of Field Guns.
17 Oct 1912: Non-Bulgarian forces in Bulgaria need to be neutralized but some of my forces are advancing on Belgrade.
27 Oct 1912: The Focus Anti-Serbian Policy has completed and I select Equipment Effort next.
01 Nov 1912: An overview of 2nd Army's operations.
04 Nov 1912: We are at the gates of Belgrade....
....and at midnight we capture the city!
05 Nov 1912: Victory! All four members of the Balkan League have capitulated. Now it's time to redraw the map in SE Europe. Look at all the resources in Greece!
First I annex Greece and Montenegro.
Bulgaria and Serbia are next.
The Treaty of Sofia plus over 30,000 pieces of equipment captured.
3rd Army (Cavalry) becomes the occupation army.
The Ottoman Empire Reserve Fleet 1 will now be based at Athens.
1st Army is assigned to the border with Austria-Hungary.
14 Nov 1912: There aren't many troops on the other side of the border. Presumably Russia is considered a greater threat.
Renewing the Triple Alliance? Who is the third power?
I'm concentrating 2nd Army around Sofia.
Finally I am replacing Ahmed Cemil (defensive) with Mehmet Nazim (offensive) as Chief of the Army.
The global chart. We are still 9th but I believe that we have potential.
That ends this post with the Ottoman Empire reincarnated. Until next time.

Comments