Turkey - The Great War begins - 20 to 27 Apr 1915

20 Apr 1915: The Infrastructure upgrade will soon be complete
21 Apr 1915: This is obviously built into the program because no Focus arranged it but anyway the war has begun. Germany immediately responds and since both France and the United Kingdom are guaranteeing Belgium's neutrality they are also dragged into the conflict.
22 Apr 1915: Belgium joins the Entente. Germany has already broken through the French defences south of Luxembourg.
23 Apr 1915: Well that didn't last long. Austro-Hungarian troops are rapidly leaving our common border.
Germany's Western Front. France is struggling.
25 Apr 1915: My Focus Armament Effort has completed. France is in real trouble!
The Eastern Front has been penetrated in 3 areas by Austro-Hungarian forces.
I choose Infrastructure Effort II as my next Focus.
I assign my new MF to production of Infantry Equipment.
I schedule the construction of two new CFs in Northern Epirus and Eastern Thrace.
Wow! Only 4 divisions left at our border!
My OE Submarine Fleet receives its 10th submarine.
My current Naval Production....
 ....and my Airforce.
27 Apr 1915: Now the Germans have penetrated the Russian defences....
....and the French are in deep trouble.
The Central Powers are clearly winning this conflict if only slightly but they have the initiative at the moment.
Germany has the largest army and are using it effectively on both fronts.
I am staying out of this for  the moment. The Russian front is by far not yet decided but France's defences are crumbling fast.

Comments