Turkey - HOI4 Great War - Sep 1910 to Mar 1911

Modernization but where to begin!
01 Sep 1910: Radio increases the reinforcement rate which is very important on the battlefield!
11 Sep 1910: I add a Field Hospital to my Infantry Divisions.
17 Sep 1910: I need to develop Trench Excavation skills.
I also need the National Focus Ottoman Aviation Squadrons. A free airbase at Istanbul saves me having to build one.
06 Oct 1910: Whoopee for Portugal.
Let us make the Bulgarians a little nervous.
12 Oct 1910: The Field Hospitals have created a huge deficit of Support Equipment.
17 Oct 1910: I appoint Celil Bayar as an advisor to increase construction speeds.
My current construction projects.
21 Oct 1910: I need intelligence info so Decryption - Cryptanalysis is an essential.
26 Nov 1910: The Focus Ottoman Aviation Squadrons has been completed.
I select Metallurgy Schools to increase production efficiency....
....and finally I select Infrastructure Effort as my next Focus.
23 Dec 1910: I improve my Durandal Class destroyers by adding extra torpedo tubes and improving the anti-aircraft capability.
01 Feb 1911: My research on Decryption - Cryptanalysis has completed.
04 Feb 1911: My Focus Infrastructure Effort has also arrived.
My next Focus is Construction Effort which gives me an extra Civilian Factory.
14 Feb 1911: I select MKEK to boost my Industrial Research Speed.
11 Mar 1911: I have few friends in Europe. It's strange that the United Kingdom likes me - it is not mutual!
15 Mar 1911: The Greek opinion of Turkey is not good which is understandable given our history.
17 Mar 1911: The Serbian opinion of us is much worse....
....so I decide to move 1st Army to the Serbian border.
22 Mar 1911: That looks a lot better.
That ends this rather boring post but it can only get better.

Comments