Turkey - Crushing Al Saud Clan - 01 May to 24 Jun 1913

01 May 1913: 1st and 2nd Scout Plane Wings are still assigned to 2nd Army and have automatically followed the army to Hejaz,
Our Intel Ledger for the Nejd Emirate.
09 May 1913: 3 Divisions are almost ready to deploy.
13 May 1913: I deploy them and put them in training.
25 May 1913: The Focus Crush Al Saud Clan is completed.
I select Artillery Effort II next.
I declare war on the Emirate of Nejd....
....and call Hejaz as my ally. Otherwise I can't attack from the country.
I activate both armies
04 Jun 1913: There is little opposition.
We have 0 casualties.
08 Jun 1913: The Nedj Emirate capitulates....
....and I decide to puppet Nedj.
VoilĂ .
I create 6th Army as an occupation force.
20 Jun 1913: The research on Light Cruiser I has finished....
....and I immediately start researching Light Cruiser II.
I have 4 divisions in training.
I create an Armoured Car Division template....
....and convert one of my experienced Cavalry Divisions.
That ends this post. A non-eventful war but at least we are also modernizing and expanding.

Comments