Turkey - A Bit of Everything - 04 Jan to 28 Jan 1914

04 Jan 1914: My first submarine has completed training so I send it back to its home port at Antalya.
A trained destroyer is added to my Red Sea Fleet.
11 Jan 1914: I add two Military Factories to my Construction queue. 
16 Jan 1914: My research on a Seaplane Tender has completed. I haven't decided whether to build one yet.
I place the newly deployed 1st Infantry Division (Reserve) in training.
I commence development on Submarine III.
I want to strengthen my Reserve Divisions with old artillery guns so I deny them the new guns.
That gives them 60 field guns.
I deploy 2 more divisions and place them in Training.
I move 1st and 2nd Scout Plane Wings to Albania....
19 Jan 1914: ....and assign them to the Western Balkans air region.
23 Jan 1914: I add a 2nd MF to Scout Plane production.
The next Civilian Factory won't arrive for 92 days - a long time.
I don't intend attacking anyway.
Romania is investing heavily in aviation.
Russia is investing in MF's.
I decide to improve relations with Germany.
Finally my War Support is looking good.
28 Jan 1914: I upgrade my Seaplane Tender with improved anti-air and a light armour-piercing cannon but I don't put it in production. Not enough dockyards.
I decide to import more iron from Austria-Hungary.
That's all for this post. I'm just sitting back waiting for the fireworks to begin north of the border. Until soon.

Comments