Turkey - My Intelligence Agency - 10 Jan to 23 Feb 1915

10 Jan 1915: France's current National Focus is Political Effort.
Germany is only too willing to accept Turkey but I decline....
....because Austria-Hungary, the new leader of the Central Powers, won't accept me.
A quick look at Persia.
20 Jan 1915: The Intelligence Agency upgrades available.
23 Jan 1915: No to little foreign activity reported.
25 Jan 1915: My current fuel situation.
27 Jan 1915: The 53rd Piyade TĂĽmeni is placed in training.
The 6th Cavalry Division is fully-trained....
 ....and is converted to an Armoured Car Division....
....then assigned to 2nd Army....
....and is ordered to Sofia.
05 Feb 1915: My current Manpower situation.
My Construction queue. I don't believe that my Trenches are so important at the moment.
My Army Experience table. The last sentence is the key one.
15 Feb 1915: The Focus Full Rearmament has completed....
....and I select Armament Effort to receive a new Military Factory.
18 Feb 1915: I gain an Operative for my Intelligence Agency. 
I assign her to build an Intel Network in Muntenia, Romania....
....and I commence work on the upgrade Blueprint Stealing.
22 Feb 1915: Et voilĂ !
23 Feb 1915: The Doctrine Airship Bomber Training has completed.
I choose Mustard Gas next. +12% Breakthrough is good.
That's all for now. I intend trying subterfuge and other dirty tricks to assert my role in Europe and the Middle East if I'm not dragged into the war.

Comments