Turkey - More Modernization - 01 Jul to 03 Aug 1913

01 Jul 1913: America is always good for something.
The Hejaz Army is unassigned from Army Group 1.
03 Jul 1913: Mehemmed Naby replaces Ahmed Tevfik as Political Advisor.
Turning to my navy I have destroyers which are fully trained. 4 Destroyers are transferred to my Black Sea Fleet.
Two more destroyers are transferred to my Red Sea Fleet.
27 Jul 1913: The Army Doctrine Rifleman Primacy has finished research.
I select Early Support Weapons II next - a 1914 technology! A few percent can give my mostly infantry armies an advantage.
My Production for the Army. MFs for Infantry Weapons and Artillery have been reassigned to where they are more needed.
30 Jul 1913: I deploy 2nd Cavalry Division....
....and place it in Training. Three fully-trained divisions are assigned to 2nd Army.
1st Cavalry Division is assigned to the Balkan Occupation Army.
Finally my new Armoured Car Division is reassigned to 3rd Army at the Kuwaiti border.
03 Aug 1913: The National Focus Artillery Effort II has completed.
I choose Annex Jabal Shammar next. That is the last action planned for the Middle East.
I plan construction of a couple of MFs in Aleppo and Lebanon.
I decide to improve diplomatic relations with Afghanistan....
....as well as Romania.
I have beaucoup Political Power to spend.
Let's take a look at what the other nations are doing. Austria-Hungary is concentrating on Russia.
We are on good terms with Germany. If World Tension were at 40% (currently 25%) we could join the Central Powers! No need to make that kind of decision though.
We have a non-aggression pact with Italy so no problems there.
France doesn't like us but their Focus is Anti-German Policy.
The United Kingdom is no friend of ours but like France they are concentrating on Germany.
I decide to ban Fascism....
....and organize a military parade in the Emirate of Nejd.
Finally the Resistance Levels in occupied Balkan countries. Looking good despite the recent war.
That's all for this post. Until next time.

Comments