Turkey - An Uneasy Peace? - 23 Aug to 02 Oct 1914

23 Aug 1914: The alliances in Europe. The Ottoman Empire could be a Kingmaker!
I assign the new MF to armoured car production. Eventually I want add an extra Armoured Car Battalion and more artillery to my Armoured Car Divisions to increase their breakthrough strength.
I'm now constructing two Dockyards which are destined to speed-up the production of my Seaplane Tender. I'm only building one of them to be a training unit for later aircraft carriers.
Only 47 days left then no more huge shortages.
27 Aug 1914: The border with Austria-Hungary. I count 53 of their divisions.
Their Focus is Paramilitarism which reduces division training time by 10%. Useful!
I ask for Docking Rights....
....and they agree.
So I do the same with Germany. Hopefully that will help deter them from attacking us.
09 Sep 1914: I institute press censorship for 1 year which boosts my authoritarian power base.
15 Sep 1914: That's why I can't increase conscription.
I decide to import Oil from Romania.
24 Sep 1914: I deploy the 52nd Piyade Tümeni early....
....and place it in training....
....where the 5th Cavalry Division has completed its training.
Another division is converted to an Armoured Car Division....
....and assigned to 2nd Army.
27 Sep 1914: The Focus Liberty Ethos has completed....
....and I choose Limited Rearmament as my next Focus.
02 Oct 1914: The technology Early Artillery Upgrade I has finished....
....then I select Motorized Ambulance next.
My current Research projects.
My occupation of Serbia has really put a spanner in the works. How long will this uneasy peace last?

Comments