Turkey - Europe at War (II) - 06 Aug to 17 Sep 1914

06 Aug 1914: I've made some plans of my own. If, and when, I join the Central Powers I need to be prepared so I've been busy putting my troops in the right places. 7th Army is facing the Russian Caucasus Front. There a 3 cities and a port which can contribute to the defeat of Russia if captured.
6th Army can easily walk into Kuwait....
....while 2nd Army is poised to capture British assets in Southern Arabia.
Missing is only an army in Palestine to occupy Egypt and split the British Empire in two halves.
09 Aug 1914: I count 41 Russian divisions encircled in Poland which can't be easily replaced. My Support Equipment is still a problem....
....10 Aug 1914: I add another Military Factory to boost production.
There is a small corridor/escape route for Russians trapped in Warsaw. How many will survive to die elsewhere?
17 Aug 1914: German forces are also making progress attacking from East Prussia.
19 Aug 1914: The pockets with Russian troops are getting noticeably smaller.
20 Aug 1914: Nothing new to report from the Western Front. Sitzkrieg!
My current research projects.
I deploy 2 Pivade Tümeni early....
....then increase recruitment to 3 divisions.
The low manpower warning arrives.
24 Aug 1914: Only 3 divisions in training and my Fuel reserves are looking good. I recently constructed a Fuel Silo and it is slowly being filled.
01 Sep 1914: I order the construction of 2 more Military Factories.
03 Sep 1914: A quick look at Romania. Nothing to worry about.
An overview of which states Germany is at war with.
That 1% figure is much too low!
I see 7 Russian divisions in France. Shouldn't they be in Russia????
14 Sep 1914: The Eastern Front in the northern sector....
....the central sector (16 Sep)....
....and the southern sector (17 Sep). Not a pretty sight.

Comments