Allies - Warfare Around the Globe (I) - 14 Jun to 25 Jun 1940

14 Jun 1940: The three South African divisions will require more than 12 days to ship to Nigeria.
16 Jun 1940: The research on the Land Doctrine Delay has been completed.
I select Improved Artillery Upgrade I next.
My current Research. Nothing will be completed before mid-August.
We lost another Merchant near Malta.
We don't have Naval Superiority in the Central and Eastern Mediterranean but I don't have any landings planned so it's not a severe problem.
17 Jun 1940: The 34th Indian Division is conducting an assault on Madagascar.
19 Jun 1940: We shot down a French Torpedo Bomber near Mallorca.
The Spanish and US Forces will soon be advancing into France.
In SE Asia 2nd Army is about to capture Hanoi, Haiphong and Vientiane.
Our planned operations in the Western Sahel Zone.
20 Jun 1940: Now that Djibouti has fallen I order 4 divisions to the Sudanese border with Chad.
Apart from a stubborn French Division in Beirut our forces in Syria are now mopping up.
I plot an Amphibious assault on French Caledonia.
I order the China Fleet to patrol in the Coral Sea.
Our movements in West Africa.
23 Jun 1940: We have sunk an Italian Submarine near Malta.
25 Jun 1940: I add a 7th Military Factory to the production of QF 25-pounder Guns. Allied forces have entered France and are threatening Toulouse.
I deploy 6 Infantry Divisions early....
....and place them in the Training Army.
Good progress around the world. I'll soon have to think about invading Metropolitan France.

Comments