Allies - Applying More Pressure on Multiple Fronts - 24 Oct to 12 Nov 1940

24 Oct 1940: We accept the Lend Lease offer from Canada.
To conserve Fuel I order Channel Force back to port at Calais.
I must remind the Dutch again but the Germans have moved ahead.
26 Oct 1940: I plan for both production lines of 1940 Destroyer to have 6 Dockyards. The Germans are counterattacking SE of Strasbourg but our defences are holding.
The Submarine HMS Ursula has completed training and is assigned to 2nd Submarine Flotilla then I send the Flotilla back to port. The North Sea appears to have no enemy ships.
30 Oct 1940: This is typical for divisions in Army Canada. The 4th Canadian Division is at 46% fighting strength....
....and that also concerns me.
As a result I cancel the Lend Lease of Rifle No. 4's to Portugal....
....and arrange that the next 3 new Military Factories goes to the production of Infantry Equipment. It is not looking good for Greater Portugal.
One Military Factory will arrive a week from now.
02 Nov 1940: Carlist Spain is now down to just two States.
The Italians have lost 2 more Destroyers near Malta.
I still need to wait 11 more days before we can assault Italian beaches.
03 Nov 1940: First Army is slowly nearing Grenoble. There are many Soviet divisions in the French Alps. Maybe it is here where the Soviets are losing so many divisions. Estonia joins the war but why is it called the Latvian-French War?
04 Nov 1940: We are now producing more Fuel than we are consuming. My reserves are still very low though.
06 Nov 1940: We have lost another Merchant to an Italian Submarine.
08 Nov 1940: Canada has cancelled their Lend Lease package to us.
My Recruit & Deploy Table. No bottlenecks to be seen.
I add the 5th Malaya Brigade to Army Malaya. (I should have placed it in Army Training.)
I ship 4 divisions from 4th Army (in Syria) to Albania then assign them to Army Macedonia.
11 Nov 1940: We go on the offensive north of Saarbrücken. I want to reach the Rhine to use it as a defensive barrier.
12 Nov 1940: We have advanced nearer to Stuttgart at the southern end of the front. Research has been completed on the QF 6-pounder Anti-Tank Gun.
I select the QF 40 mm Bofors Anti-Air Gun next.
My current Research projects. We also have 255 days of Fuel now. The fleets use a lot of Fuel.
Progress on all fronts but our troops are getting war weary. I need more reinforcements for my divisions. 

Comments