Allies - Final Preparations - 22 May to 07 Jun 1940

22 May 1940: I remind the Dutch again. I really do need to stay ahead of the Germans.
The 3rd Armoured Division needs more training because of recent battalions added.
23 May 1940: I add a 5th Military Factory to the production of Support Equipment.
27 May 1940: Italy wants Military Access? So I check that I have no deals with those jokers. Request denied.
I allow Eritrea and Ethiopia to join the war because I need them in East Africa to attack French Somalia
Neither of the two countries appear to have divisions although Ethiopia has ca. 50 aircraft.
I add the Sudan Defence Force to 3rd Army....
...then order 3 of their divisions to the border with French Somalia.
29 May 1940: Good. Belfast is now defended.
The trained 1st NZ Infantry Division is returned to Army Gibraltar.
The Battle of the Atlantic wages on. I think we won that one.
02 Jun 1940: The USA is cancelling their Lend Lease. I believe it was 30 Motorized per month.
Apart from Motorized my logistics are looking good.
The Kriegsmarine on the run off the African Coast.
I order 3rd Armoured Division back to the mainland....
....and return it to Army Gibraltar.
04 Jun 1940: I add a 2nd Dockyard to the production of Merchants.
07 Jun 1940: The Naval Department is added to the SIS.
The Germans have lost another U-Boot. Is the tide turning?
My plan for French Indochina.
Admiral Dönitz is running again when the Royal Navy shows up in force.
My plan for attacking French NW Africa from Libya.
That's all covered. Now all I need to do is ask Franklin if I may join his war. It's about time we taught the French a lesson for sleeping in the same bed as the Soviets.
I shall concentrating on French Overseas Territories first. 

Comments