Allies - Post-Conflict Housekeeping - 16 Jan to 21 Jan 1940

16 Jan 1940: Research has been completed on Field Hospital II....
....and I select the Bristol Beaufighter next.
My current Research. Can't wait for the Spitfire to arrive.
I'll have to deal with this guy. His capital is now om Majorca.
I'm glad that he's not doing anything stupid.
I'm short of Aluminium so I import it from America.
I deploy 3 new RAF Squadrons and place them in training.
A couple of squadrons in Yorkshire need more Pilot Exercises.
That doesn't look good but the liberated regions have given him extra staying power.
17 Jan 1940: It appears someone attacked the USA not the other way round as I posted earlier.
I don't understand why the Allies are included in his list of Attackers.
I plot an Amphibious Assault on Majorca. The preparation takes 14 days.
I put the Gibraltar Defence Force back in Army Mediterranean and task them to garrison Gibraltar.
I prepare a Lend Lease package for Spain.
21 Jan 1940: I assign a new Dockyard to the 1940 Light Cruiser production.
I add an Oil Refinery, 6 Military Factories and 2 Dockyards to my Construction schedule.
I'm running out of Building Slots for my construction projects so I'll have to address it when I choose the next Focus.

Comments