Allies - Intelligence Agency and New Destroyer - 25 Feb to 07 Mar 1940

25 Feb 1940: I cancel all Lend Lease to Spain. They simply don't need it anymore.
Spain does think highly of us British.
1st Airborne Division is returned fully-trained to the Royal Armoured Corps.
I add two Motorized battalions to my Armoured Division template. One with Anti-Air and the other with Anti-Tank weaponry.
The answer is no, Franklin. The UK is still the Faction leader of the Allies.
28 Feb 1940: We won't receive that extra Refinery until the first week of May....
02 Mar 1940: I activate the Amphibious Assault on Tenerife. A Soviet division has appeared on our border. You ain't going any further, Ivan or do you want a war with the British Empire?
It might be a good idea to start producing Merchants. Two Spanish divisions are approaching.
The Royal Navy controls the Atlantic Ocean here.
06 Mar 1940: My RAF in Macedonia is a bit weak. I'll have to transfer aircraft from elsewhere. It's on my to-do list.
07 Mar 1940: I have 10 more days.
We have captured Tenerife and 2 more Spanish divisions are arriving.
The deficit in Motorized is the biggest headache.
I place 6 divisions in training - mainly Armoured Divisions.
I start creating an Intelligence Agency - the SIS.
I need to remind the Dutch again.
I create a Mk. 2 variant of the new 1940 Destroyer Hull by adding a better engine, more and better Anti-Aircraft and a better Depth Charge capability.
VoilĂ ! 
I've reduce the 1936 Destroyers to one last unit then their Dockyards will automatically be assigned to the 1940 models in March and April.
The Light Cruiser HMS Nigeria is assigned to the Nore Fleet....
....while the Submarine HMS Seal is transferred to 2nd Submarine Flotilla.
The Global Summary shows that we are still #1 and I believe we are pulling ahead.
I can now concentrate on Bulgaria but what after that? Attacking France will be supporting Germany! 

Comments