Allies - Battling the French, Russians and Germans - 20 Jul to 30 Jul 1940

20 Jul 1940: I'm getting nowhere here so I decide to ship the 2 divisions back to Spain.
23 Jul 1940: I agree to a non-aggression pact with Lithuania.
I also assign them back to Army Gibraltar.
I take the 6 new Infantry Divisions out of training and assign them to Army Canada.
My Motorized deficit is now considerably less.
25 Jul 1940: I activate the Amphibious assault on New Caledonia.
I ask for Military Access in Romania.
I ask Poland for Military Access too.
Both nations agree to my requests. So now we have a potential frontline with the Soviets.
The Italians have lost another Submarine near Mallorca.
26 Jul 1940: It looks a bit confusing but I'm sending a couple of divisions around the Italian division's southern flank to counter the two divisions in the enemy's rear.
My plans for Army Gibraltar operating in Morocco. They will eventually link up with its colleagues advancing from Tunisia.
Dönitz is being chased away again.
In Madagascar a second division is arriving so the other can now explore the island.
27 Jul 1940: Spanish and US forces are advancing into SW France but shouldn't they finish off the Catalonian forces first?
France is almost a jigsaw puzzle. Do the Americans have a frontline there?
At least WE have a frontline with the Germans. It's weak in places but hopefully it will hold. I'm running short of reserves. I wanted to finish cleaning up in North Africa before taking on France but our American friends jumped the gun.
I nudge two divisions that didn't want to cross the Channel.
The Guards and 1st Armoured Divisions are fully-trained so I assign them back to Army Gibraltar.
I transfer the 15th and 44th Infantry Divisions to Army Canada....
....and ship the to Cherbourg.
I believe we have stabilized the front but I don't think the Germans will give in that easy.

Comments