Allies - The War Effort and Major Offensives in Germany - 15 Feb to 19 Feb 1941

15 Feb 1941: I plan for Infantry Equipment production to be increased to 25 Military Factories.
The grey/red bar above 97.2/day is the % productivity at the moment, i.e. about 60%.
I also need to produce more tanks.
I deploy two new RAF Squadrons to Serbia....
....then place two Squadrons located at Sofia in training.
Romania's Diplomacy chart. No surprises here.
Bulgaria has reappeared, presumably because Greece didn't garrison the region enough, and they are Axis again. Fortunately they have few troops, if any. I need more garrison troops to be deployed too.
Also no new information on the War Summary.
17 Feb 1941: I remind the Dutch again and hopefully I can now pull ahead of the Germans.
My War Support and Stability showing what effects these two attributes have.
I start a push towards Ulm in Southern Germany.
18 Feb 1941: Also two minor offensives in Central Germany. The Germans don't have enough divisions to cover the entire frontline so I am taking advantage of it.
Half of 1st Army has arrived on my left flank and I plan to use the new divisions to capture the entire Ruhr district. That'll put a dent in Germany's war machine. I place these divisions in a new 4th Army.
I transfer 4 more divisions to 4th Army including 3 Armoured divisions.
I then bolster Army Canada with 5 divisions from 1st Army....
....while 3rd Armoured Division is also assigned to 4th Army.
The plans for 4th Army. The divisions in the north need their orders from the new Army.
I want to use Army Canada's new divisions to support a thrust towards Munich.
19 Feb 1941: 4th Army is activated so let's capture the Ruhr District.
I have a good feeling about this offensive because we clearly outnumber the Germans on this front.

Comments