Allies - Preparing for Comintern (II) - 08 May to 19 May 1940

08 May 1940: The trained 12th (West Africa) Infantry is assigned to 1st Army.
I accept a Lend Lease package from the United States for Motorized.
I move 8 divisions of Army Gibraltar to to the borders.
My current Research projects.
My deficit for Motorized is noticeably reduced and production efficiency is ca. 45% so we could produce about 180 per day at maximum capacity.
I deploy my 3rd and final Airborne Division early and place it in training.
I choose the Naval Department upgrade for the SIS.
13 May 1940: I move the 3rd Submarine Flotilla to Nigeria. All two of the old Submarines.
14 May 1940: I order the 15th and 16th RAF Squadrons to Somaliland.
18 May 1940: The trained 77th Infantry Division is assigned to 1st Army.
The 2nd Canadian District Cavalry is returned to Army Canada....
....and 1st NZ Infantry Division is returned to Army Gibraltar.
The Spanish frontline.
19 May 1940: I transfer 1st Infantry Division from Army Mediterranean to 4th Army.
I cancel our Military Access in France and their Access in the UK.
I also cancel our non-aggression pact.
World War 2 from the French point of view. That will soon change radically.
The status of the German-American War. Interesting is that the UK has twice as many divisions as the USA.
Although we don't have a deficit of Infantry Equipment we still need to upgrade 32K+ to Sten Guns.
Our Recruitment chart shows that 6 divisions will soon be deployed.
Now all I need to do is wait for forces to arrive at their fronts. I hope to start the offensives soon. 

Comments