Allies - Mainly Spain Again - 10 Feb to 23 Feb 1940

10 Feb 1940: Look, guys the USA is concentrating on Comintern and I'm concentrating on the Axis.
I accept the Lend Lease from the British Raj.
New Zealand is very welcome.
Somehow all of Army Africa is located in Egypt. I'm spreading it around all of our territories again.
Australia is very welcome too.
I order 2nd and 3rd Armoured Divisions south to Sidi Ifni in order to neutralize Directory assets in the Spanish Sahara.
14 Feb 1940: The Focus Fortify the Rock has been completed. Note that US forces in Spain are on the offensive.
We have lost another Merchant. That German Admiral is a nuisance.
The 77th Infantry Division has been deployed and is now in training.
My next Focus is Every Man Will Do His Duty.
16 Feb 1940: Research has been completed on 1940 Destroyer Hull....
....and I select Rubber Processing next.
My current Research projects.
I activate my Amphibious Assault on Ibiza. It will again be a rough ride.
17 Feb 1940: Thankyou for your support, New Zealand.
Take a look at that offensive in Spain! Also the Royal Navy is engaging those U-Boots.
No, Greece, to combat with the Comintern. I'm operating from French (Comintern) territory in North Africa.
21 Feb 1940: We appear to have lost another Merchant.
22 Feb 1940: The 1st New Zealand Division has reached Ibiza. The Balearic Islands have been cleansed of Fascist forces.
There's the confirmation.
That temporary capital is now in our hands. The 2nd Armoured Division will clean up the rest....
...while the 3rd Armoured plans to capture Tenerife.
23 Feb 1940: I am improving relations with Yugoslavia.
After Tenerife I can concentrate on the Balkans.

Comments