Allies - The Soviet Incursion in the Balkans -29 Jan to 15 Feb 1941

29 Jan 1941: Nothing we can't handle. I do need to attend to the needs of the Empire though.
Research has been completed on the QF 40 mm Bofors Anti-Aircraft Gun.
I select the All-or-Nothing Armour Scheme next for the next generation Battleships.
My Production chart for Army equipment. I doubled the production of Anti-Tank and Anti-Aircraft Guns.
The War Summary. Comintern has 3 new East European countries. Fortunately they have no divisions and minimal Airforce.
Greater Portugal is now just Porto plus a couple of African colonies which I am dealing with.
30 Jan 1941: Greece's Diplomacy chart plus the Focus Air Defence has completed.
I select Britannia Rules the Waves next. I could use those bonuses.
I send 1st Army, reinforced with half of Army Gibraltar, north to assist the weary Army Canada.
03 Feb 1941: The remainder of Army Gibraltar is assigned to a portion of the Balkan Front to the south of Army Macedonia.
Now we have to wait for the two Armies to arrive. Comintern nations have the light primrose colour.
05 Feb 1941: Research has been completed on the Improved Ship Torpedo Launcher....
....and I select the Depth Charge Mortar spending 50 Navy XP to expedite the research.
My current Research.
Divisions are leaving Italy by sea because Slovenia is neutral and I have no Military Access.
15 Feb 1941: Divisions are beginning to arrive at the frontline which I have adjusted in the south.
Here are the movements of both armies.
The Global Summary and we are clearly the #1 power in the world with 103 VPs more than the Soviets in 2nd place. They have lost a lot of divisions in Europe.
I'm staying with my Germany First policy because I believe there are enough forces in the Balkans to hold back the Soviets. The terrain is on our side too. 

Comments