Allies - Post-Conflict Orientation - 01 Apr to 06 Apr 1940

01 Apr 1940: I'm still not joining, yet.
That is a large deficit but luckily the productivity is increasing.
I don't need to produce Light Tanks anymore so I cancel that production line.
I add the free Military Factories to Motorized. We are only producing at about 40% capacity at the moment.
My Infantry Equipment stockpile - a lot of it is obsolete.
That is also a lot of upgrades which need to be produced.
Fully-trained ships are assigned to fleets.
I place the 2nd Submarine Flotilla on patrol in the North Sea.
02 Apr 1940: Research has been completed on the Bristol Beaufighter.
I choose to research the Hawker Tempest next.
My current Research projects - three are 1940 aircraft designs.
I create a variant of the Beaufighter with increased Reliability....
....then place it into production.
I order Army Macedonia to ports on the Adriatic Sea.
Carlist Spain is getting smaller every day.
I am importing more resources than my industry needs so I cancel Tungsten from Portugal....
....and Aluminium from the United States.
06 Apr 1940: My Intelligence Agency SIS has been created.
My Construction schedule.
The Diplomacy chart for Carlist Spain.
I count at least 4 US divisions in the United Kingdom plus 19 of my own.
We still occupy 1st place in the Global Summary. Russia is now in 3rd place. It appears that there gains in the East were made at considerable cost.
The only real way I can contest the Axis now appears to be through Comintern countries like France and Italy. So I shall soon join that war but my way. 

Comments