Allies - Prelude to War - 07 Mar to 17 Mar 1940

07 Mar 1940: I ensure that all of Army Gibraltar is moved in Spanish Territory.
The controller of this territory is in fact Carlist Spain so I can't enter without declaring war on the Comintern.
I split my North Atlantic Fleet in two....
....and name the new fleet East Mediterranean Fleet then move it to Alexandria.
I transfer 3 RAF Squadrons to Macedonia....
....then 08 Mar 1940 I assign them for the upcoming conflict.
11 Mar 1940: The USA cancels it Lend Lease to us.
12 Mar 1940: That got me worried at first....
....but now it will soon be balanced again.
The war statistics. The USA appears to be doing little to nothing.
The other two conflicts are even.
A confusing situation on the Eastern Front.
14 Mar 1940: They are being cancelled because I now have enough Infantry Equipment.
I decline again because I am still concentrating on the Axis forces.
Here I also say no to all these nations.
17 Mar 1940: It used to be 88%.
I start deploying a new Bomber Squadron near Birmingham.
My Recruitment is looking good.
I return the trained 3rd Armoured Division to Army Gibraltar.
Bulgaria declares war on Yugoslavia.
We are at war again. 

Comments