Allies - The First Day of the Final War? - 07 Jun 1940

07 Jun 1940: Ok, we are now at war with Comintern.
I activate the invasion of French Syria.
I invite Eritrea into the war and they accept.
The same with Ethiopia.
I activate 2nd Army's campaign in SE Asia....
....but I need to invite the British Raj into the war first.
Now 2nd Army can advance into Tonkin.
I invite Libya into the conflict....
....then six divisions from Army Gibraltar advance into Tunisia.
The 2nd West Africa Force advances from Sierra Leone into Guinea.
I order 3 divisions from 3rd Army be shipped from Cape Town to Lagos, Nigeria.
I transfer East Africa Force to 3rd Army....
....then order it to be shipped to British Somaliland.
I order the Home Fleet into the English Channel to counter the French Navy in case it is there in force.
Finally I commit more RAF assets over the Channel.
Well that's got the juggernaut moving. More in the next post.

Comments