Allies - Around the World, Home then France - 23 Sep to 26 Sep 1940

23 Sep 1940: I'm busy getting rid of Free French controlled areas in West Africa.
Mopping up in French Algeria. Note that all the divisions should end up in ports so that they can be shipped to Europe.
24 Sep 1940: French Syria has been fully cleansed of Comintern forces.
Free French forces have been defeated in Indo China. I expand the garrison duties of the Hong Kong Group to include ports in the new territories. A total of 4 divisions is required.
The remainder of 2nd Army is assigned to the border with neutral China.
There still Free French islands in the SW Pacific to be cleansed.
To conserve Fuel I order Channel Force back to port in Brittany.
I add two Oil Refineries and seven Military Factories to the Construction queue.
I deploy 6 Infantry and 1 Armoured divisions early.
2nd Armoured Division is assigned to the Royal Armoured Corps....
....and the 11th Canadian Division is sent to Army Canada in France.
I put the seven newly deployed divisions in Army Training.
First Army operations in Northern France.
Army Canada's operations in Northern France....
....and Eastern France.
A couple of Merchants have been sunk. I'm not quite sure whose flag that is.
26 Sep 1940: I create a MK. I variant of the Avro Lancaster with more powerful engines and more reliability then place it in production.
I need to import more Aluminium and I select Holland again.
The Germans are ahead again so I aim to catch up.
There's nothing much new on the War Summary. The Soviets are still losing divisions though.
My Logistics table. Too many red numbers for my liking.
The Empire overseas is looking good at the moment. Syria and Indo China as well as most of French Africa have been successfully occupied. I'm hoping to bring Army Gibraltar to Europe soon. We may have to tackle the Portuguese colonies soon.

Comments