Allies - Italy Capitulates and Germany Invades Scandinavia - 02 Jan to 22 Jan 1941

02 Jan 1941: Italy is now 66% towards capitulation.
10 Jan 1941: Venice, Genoa and Milan have fallen. Add on Turin then we only need to take Sicily to say goodbye to Italy.
Mopping up in Southern France. There are a lot of Soviet divisions encircled.
14 Jan 1941: Italy is defeated and we capture a lot of material including 1316 Weapons II and 234 Motorized.
Research has finished on the Fairey Albacore Naval Bomber.
I select the Spitfire PR next.
My Research projects.
I create a Mk. I variant of the Fairey Albacore and place it in production. It will replace the Swordfish.
Mopping up operations in Southern France.
17 Jan 1941: I transfer 1st Squadron RAF to Alsace Lorraine. It has 108 Spitfire Fighters. The green colour signifies that we have Air Superiority.
We certainly lost that battle.
This a one stubborn Soviet Cavalry Division!
We sank another Italian Submarine near Mallorca.
19 Jan 1941: Three more Soviet divisions need to be neutralized in the Italian Alps.
20 Jan 1941: The Germans have now declared war on Denmark and they join the Allies. I didn't ask them....
....but the computer says I did.
21 Jan 1941: The Germans have now declared war on Norway. I've also taken 6 Infantry divisions out of training and assigned them to the Royal Armoured Corps. This my new Home Reserve.
Norway has joined the Allies.
22 Jan 1941: Now the USA calls both Denmark and Norway into the Moldavian-American War. What the heck is that?
Why do I put up with these Americans?

Comments