Allies - Offensive in France and Army Gibraltar - 26 Sep to 08 Oct 1940

26 Sep 1940: I assign the Guards and 1st Armoured Divisions to 1st Army then ship them from Africa to Bretagne.
I select War Propaganda Against German Reich.
I go on the attack in Eastern France with the goal to capture Besancon and Mulhouse.
I also launch a series of attacks in Northern France to capture Paris and Le Havre - the capital of Free France.
I deploy 4 new Squadrons in Gloucestershire. One is a Transport Squadron (40th)-
I move my 3 Airborne divisions to that airfield.
28 Sep 1940: The US Navy sinks an Italian Destroyer and 2 Merchants but lose one of their own Destroyers.
We lose a Naval Bomber while attacking the French fleet in the English Channel.
29 Sep 1940: I assign a Light Cruiser and two Destroyers from Humber Force to Channel Force.
Five trained Submarines are assigned to 2nd Submarine Flotilla.
02 Oct 1940: The Italians lose another Submarine near Malta.
The 34th Indian Division is removing Free French influence on Madagascar.
I transfer 8th Infantry Division from 3rd Army to Army Africa.
I ship 6 divisions of Army Gibraltar to Spain.
I order the 1st NZ Cavalry Division to Beirut.
03 Oct 1940: I'm mopping up Free French and Soviet divisions in Western France.
04 Oct 1940: We have captured Besancon but the advance on Mulhouse has faltered.
In Northern France we have not only recaptured Paris but also Rheims and Troyes.
05 Oct 1940: I make plans to advance eastwards on a broad front to liberate Luxembourg and more.
06 Oct 1940: I ship 4 more divisions from Africa to Spain.
I order divisions already in Spain to capture Barcelona.
Research has been completed on Improved Rubber Processing....
....and I select Landing Craft next.
The tide has turned in France and I am confident we can now kick the Germans out of France and advance into German territory. 

Comments