Turkey - Tequila Sunrise - 19 May to 29 Jun 1916

!9 May 1916: I decide to recruit 5 more Infantry Divisions. 
(Pic wouldn't load)
20 May 1916: Italy cancels our non-aggression pact.
At least they are not doing anything silly.
The Resistance Levels are very satisfactory.
The Compliance Levels too.
22 May 1916: My Research projects.
30 May 1916: I start a Lend Lease program to Mexico. The Opposition is winning the conflict so let's help defeat them.
01 Jun 1916: I create a Volunteer Corps to send to Mexico.
Good. They are on their way to Mexico.
03 Jun 1916: Iran has received a lot of war material from us.
The shortage of Motorized equipment is the only problem zone.
We appear to be on normal terms with the British Raj.
Another new Submarine III is added to OE Task Force 1.
15 Jun 1916: Our Volunteers have arrived at Veracruz in Mexico.
16 Jun 1916: For some unknown reason we are not involved in the combat.
17 Jun 1916: The technology Underground Mining II has been researched.
I select MP 18 Maschinenpistole 18/1 next.
My current Research projects.
26 Jun 1916: The Focus Dockyard Expansion II has been completed.
I select Naval Gun Effort as the next Focus.
29 Jun 1916: My first attack in Mexico doesn't look to promising. I need a Plan B.
The upgrading of our Armed Forces is coming along fine. The expedition to Mexico will provide extra Army XPs and the commander will gain experience. 

Comments