Turkey - Post-Conflict Reorganization - 03 Nov to 12 Nov 1915

03 Nov 1915: I ask my Iranian puppet-state for garrison support.
I deploy 9th Scout Plane Wing to Erzurum near to the Soviet border.
I disband 1st Army Group....
....then assign 7th Army as an occupation force in the newly acquired territories.
Since I only need half of the army's divisions I transfer the other half to 2nd Army....
....which I send to the Austria-Hungarian border. Note that all the Entente divisions in southern Dalmatia have gone.
Finally I send 1st Army to the Soviet border.
04 Nov 1915: I get a very positive response from Iran.
Next I want to retire the old destroyers. I start by disbanding OE Reserve Fleet 1. Theoretically the crews go back to the manpower pool. My goal is to have only Destroyer III Mk.2s and above.
08 Nov 1915: The Destroyer IV is now available.
I select the Naval Doctrine High Seas Fleet next.
My current Research Projects.
The Central Powers now have a wall of troops defending the frontline in the Alps.
The Germans are still in Belgium but appear to be getting nowhere.
Sitzkrieg in Alsace-Lothringen too.
My Construction queue with a total of 29 CFs is very satisfactory.
I now de-commission OE Task Force 2. Thanks for your loyal service.
I transfer 3 new fully-trained ships to OE Task Force 3.
The two larger ships are assigned to Osmanli Donanmasi.
I add the Destroyer IV to my naval production queue. As soon as the final Destroyer III has been completed the 4 Dockyards will commence production of the new ship.
12 Nov 1915: Last but not least I order my Armoured Corps to Constantinople.
That's pretty much everything organized. Next I need to work on the Airforce and infrastructure. 

Comments