Turkey - Mexico and Abyssinia - 13 Nov 1916 to 22 Jan 1917

13 Nov 1916: The Focus Dreadnought Effort has completed.
I continue support for my Navy and select Naval Gun Effort II.
19 Nov 1916: Now this looks more promising!
22 Nov 1916: Well that's a blow. R.I.P Franz Josef I and Long Live Karl I.
30 Nov 1916: The Early Light Machinegun has finished development.
I choose to research Pre-Dreadnought II next but I won't build it.
03 Dec 1916: Rooke has been upgraded with formation of a Cryptology Department.
My agent Husrev Gürman begins building a Spy Network in Rome.
17 Dec 1916: Still not over the river but soon it may happen.
23 Dec 1916: I deploy 1.Heavy Tank Brigade early....
....and place it in training. The 5 fully-trained Piyade Tümeni are assigned to 6th Army in Morava.
01 Jan 1917: I plan the construction of a Fuel Silo in Khuzestan.
We are still #2 in the world and #1 in Europe. Good that we have a greater industrial base than Italy.
02 Jan 1917: A new year, a new war. This should peeve Italy. If I defeat Abyssinia there will be no East African Empire under Mussolini. 240 days is the end of August! Plenty of time to plan the invasion. If a major power decides to guarantee Abyssinia's independence I will have to cancel the justification.
Six of my new ships are fully-trained and I assign them all to OE Task Force 1.
04 Jan 1917: I delete all the orders of 1st Army....
....and order it to march to Yemen.
14 Jan 1917: Meanwhile in Mexico our forces are still trying to cross that damn river.
22 Jan 1917: My Focus Naval Gun Effort II has completed.
I assign the new MF to Early Artillery production....
....the I select Aviation Effort II as my next Focus. I want to research the next generation Fighter as soon as possible.
Turkey' popularity in Europe and Africa is the 2nd column. The 1st column is how much we like the nations.
My current Research projects. Still have problems with that river.
That ends this post. The good news is that no nation has guaranteed Abyssinia's independence yet. 

Comments