Turkey - Post-Conflict Situation - 16 Nov to 01 Dec 1915

16 Nov 1915: What is this Soviet Russia exactly? Well they have sent volunteers to all 4 of the Central Powers nations. No big surprise because they are fighting the allies of their former enemy - the Russian Empire.
They have non-aggression pacts with most of the Central Powers, Ukraine, Finland and us.
They also have military access to Germany and Austria-Hungary....
....and finally - they don't dislike us.
18 Non 1915: I have Aluminium problems so I reduce the amount received from Austria-Hungary and import more from Germany.

21 Nov 1915: First I decide to Improve Worker Conditions....
....then organize a Military Parade in Iran.
The reduced Ottoman Empire Navy and its dispositions. 
Another submarine is ready to be assigned to OE Task Force 3.
Finally I decide to create an Intelligence Agency.
23 Nov 1915: The Entente has strengthened their forces east of Trieste.
26 Nov 1915: Very much a stalemate in Belgium. My Focus Trench Warfare Focus has completed....
....and I select Befriend with Afghanistan next.
Our Diplomacy screen for Afghanistan. Nothing special but good to have as a friend.
A comparison of the Heavy Tank II vs. the Heavy Tank I. Not that much difference.
The Germans have assembled a large Army at Mulhouse. Are they considering an offensive here?
I don't see any progress in Belgium.
29 Nov 1915: I add the new MF to Early Motorized production.
01 Dec 1915: We are now 4th in the world due to our large Airforce. The United States has a very large Army for a neutral power.
That is all for this post. It's time to consider my next move. I have no desire to join the European War so my options are limited.

Comments